https://www.kodo.com and its associated progressive web app “Kodo” are owned and operated by Kodo Technologies Private Limited, hereinafter referred to as ‘Kodo’ or ‘https://www.kodo.com’ interchangeably.
Kodo is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity and security of all the personal information of our users.
Kodo collects and uses certain personal information in order to operate and provide you with access to the Services. This includes information that you provide to us and information that we collect automatically when you visit or interact with the Services.
- Includes, all information that can be linked to a specific company or business, including but not limited to, Company/LLP PAN, Directors PAN, name and address of directors, Company address, Email Id, Phone no, bank a/c details including details relating to debit/credit instruments, any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the customer, whether to Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) or any other agency including but not limited to any other Credit Information Companies.
- Includes, all information that can be linked to a specific individual or to identity of any individual, including but not limited to, name, address, mailing address, telephone number, email ID, bank account details including details linked to credit/debit payment instruments, information about your mobile phone, any details that may have been voluntarily provided by the customer or being specifically being permitted to be procured from third parties including Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Experian credit information company of India Pvt ltd, Transunion CIBIL Ltd or any other agency including any other Credit Information Companies.
- Includes, all information obtained, with consent, from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, installed apps, wifi, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information including contacts and call logs.
INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you use the Services. This information includes, without limitation: your email addresses, contact numbers, and other contact details, the identity of your current employer and any other information; feedback on our websites or mobile apps; online preferences, such as alerts selections; and business information, such as your company name, your role, and industry.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
We collect information about your use of the Services and about the device you use to access the Services, including: the pages you request and visit; the posts you submit; information on your interaction with other users; information obtained in the course of maintaining or supporting the Services; information about your internet use, such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Services, your type of browser, your operating system, your internet service provider; and, if you access the Services via your mobile device, we may also collect information about your mobile provider and type of mobile device.
We (and our service providers) use different technologies to collect this information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
USE OF INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain, and improve the Services. We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages (such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies) and to respond to your comments, questions, and customer service requests;
- Receive and respond to your submissions on the Services such as submissions on various alerts or feedback;
- Permit you to participate in voluntary polls and surveys (we may use third parties to deliver incentives to you to participate in such polls and surveys, and you may be required to provide your contact details to the third party in order to fulfill the incentive offer);
- Communicate with you about products, services, and events offered by Kodo and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Develop new products and services and enhance current products and services;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, and protect the rights and property of Kodo and others; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- With third parties that host, maintain, manage, or provide other services to us in relation to the Services;
- To cooperate with public and government authorities and law enforcement, to respond to a request, or to provide information we believe is important;
- For other legal reasons, such as to monitor compliance with and enforce our terms and conditions, to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others, to protect against fraud, crime, illegal activity, anti-money laundering, or anti-terrorism, and for risk management purposes; and
- In connection with a sale or business transaction, such as to an acquiring entity or its advisors in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Kodo uses cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. No personal information/ data/details will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
The Services may contain links to other websites. Please note that Kodo is not responsible for the privacy or information security practices of other websites. You should carefully review the applicable privacy and information security policies and notices for any other websites you click through to via the Services. This Policy applies solely to your personal information collected by the Services.
We seek to use reasonable physical, electronic, and procedural measures to safeguard personal information within our organization against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
PASSWORD / PASSCODE POLICY
Do help us protect your privacy by maintaining the secrecy of the username and password/ passcode you use for any of our Services. You should not share your user name/password or other security information relating to your account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, or longer if required under any contract, by applicable law, or for statistical purposes, subject to appropriate safeguards.
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT ON OUR SERVICES
KODO Platforms are not intended for users under the age of 18 years. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from persons under the age of 18 years or market to or solicit information from any one under the age of 18 years.
Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. Further, Kodo, its group companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential, punitive, or exemplary loss, damage or expenses) from your use of any mobile application or any site or inability to use by any party, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with any mobile or online application, its Contents (material, information, data, money market movements, news items, etc.) or associated services, or due to unavailability of any application or any part thereof or any Contents or associated services even if Kodo, its group companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Please note that Kodo retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via this web site (including all texts, graphics and logos).
Kindly note that Kodo does not collect information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. Upon such voluntary disclosure of information, we may further verify, collate or receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources, which we may combine with other information we receive from you. We may also receive information about you from third-party social networking services if you are already connected with those services. Kodo shall, at all times, ensure to implement reasonable security practices and procedures (such as managerial, operational, physical and technical) for the purpose of protection, confidentiality and safeguarding of your personal data and information, including Personally Identifiable information, as the same is of vital importance to Kodo . At Kodo, we are strongly committed to protecting the information that you submit to us. Personal information of individual users will not be sold, shared or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without your approval at the time of collection for any purpose other than providing the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure.
Your information/inputs/queries as a registered user are required to serve you better and the same shall not be shared with anyone without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data to agents or Associates of Kodo and/or its group companies/affiliates to enable processing of transactions or communications with you “on need” basis. Your aforesaid information may be further used for assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products, and services and to understand the way people use our Services so that we can improve them and develop new products and services. However, it shall be on the basis that the agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for Kodo and/or its group companies/affiliates.
NO CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION