At Kodo, we are setting up a new product design team that will play a crucial role in simplifying corporate spend management and creating a consumer-grade, integrated expense management tool for our customers.
We are looking for a UI Designer to join our team. You will be part of a nimble team of product designers, UX researchers, UX writers and work closely with product owners and software developers.
In your role, you will envision a strong visual language, craft UI patterns, components, define and spec out UI elements. You will eventually build, evolve and maintain a cohesive, comprehensive design system for all Kodo product experiences.
In addition to 2-4 years of relevant experience, to succeed in this role;
You will need
- Thorough knowledge of responsive mobile and web app design.
- A strong portfolio of superbly crafted product experiences.
- Sharp visual design skills – an understanding of typography, layout, colour theory, spacing and grid principles.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, Zeplin
- A broad understanding of human-centred design/user experience design, including the process, design deliverables like wireframes, prototypes and how to validate them with customers.
- Independent and proactive working style.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Effective time management and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience creating rapid prototypes.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design or Interaction Design