At Kodo, we are setting up a new product design team that will play a crucial role in simplifying corporate spend management and creating a consumer-grade, integrated expense management tool for our customers.
We are looking for a Product (UX) Designer to join our team. You will be part of a nimble team of UI designers, UX researchers, UX writers.
In your role, you will work collaboratively with cross-functional product teams to design the end-to-end product experience for Kodo’s integrated expense management tool. You will achieve this through gaining deep insights into our customers’ needs. You will apply those insights using your product design skills to map out a vision for an ideal-state experience. You will then influence your partners and work with them collaboratively to deliver on that vision.
In addition to 2-4 years of relevant experience, to succeed in this role;
You will need
- A portfolio of impactful work that demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- In-depth understanding of human-centred design/user experience design, ability to facilitate design sprints, workshops, user research
- An ability to collaborate across teams and influence product decisions
- Clear articulation, ability to rationalise design decisions based on insights and backed by data.
- Strong visual communication skills – sketching, storyboarding, customer journey mapping, building wireframes and working prototypes
- Passion for high-quality design execution, fit and finish.
- A solid sense of ownership – you defend not just the design output but take responsibility for the product outcome.
- Working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe CC, Zeplin
- Experience in Fintech
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, HCI, Interaction Design, Computer Science.