- Use a user-centered design process to direct the visual design for web and mobile web interfaces and to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create user flows, prototypes, high fidelity designs, and detailed UI and visual design specifications.
- Understand target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles and conduct task analysis, create user scenarios, or use stories.
- Help design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of the web and mobile experience.
- Be a champion for user/concept testing to get your solutions in front of customers and be willing to conduct quick, around-the-office user testing on your own, if required.
- Work with product manager to test, evaluate and iterate on product features.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas, and solutions and establish design processes.
- Your portfolio has some best-in-class work and you have nuanced views on how to make the entire user journey and micro-interactions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc) better.
- You have 1 to 2 years of UI/UX design experience, with a solid understanding of usability and accessibility best practices.
- You thrive best when helping to define the requirements, not just translating them into designs.
- You can conduct quick user research and user testing even with unstructured problem statements.
- You are proficient in industry-standard design tools (Figma, Adobe XD, etc.).
- A plus if you have prior FinTech experience
Job Category: Design and User Experience
Job Type: Full Time