Kodo is a corporate card and spend management platform for some of the fastest growing Indian startups and enterprises. Our product is loved by companies such as Groww, Zepto, Mobikwik, Fampay, Epigamia, Blue Tokai, Mahindra Logistics & many more. We have raised $14M from investors such as YC Continuity, Brex, Goat Capital and other Silicon Valley investors. We believe in creating exceptional products for our customers, an enriching environment for our team, and a solid business that grows profitably.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sound knowledge on solution selling in the technology or product domain,
- Source new sales opportunities through extensive research (Jobsites/Google/Tools).
- New client acquisition/daily-lead generation, cold calling and pitching solutions
- Sourcing new sales opportunities in industry segments like Enterprise/Mid- market/Startups through extensive research from internal database as well as tools like Intricately.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other data and technology profiling tools.
- Creating a database of prospective clients and validating the information by understanding the requirements and proposing the right solutions.
- Interacting with C-Level executives (CTO, CEO, Founders, and Presidents) through effective communication leveraging calls and emails.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- Consistently maintaining and expanding your database of prospects.
- Assessing client requirements and routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate BDMs for further development and closure.
Max 3 yrs of experience in Lead generation in B2B SaaS company.
Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills.
Full Time Graduate or Post graduate.
Self-motivated and driven to plan and execute sales generation.
Commitment to exceed targets.
Able to build good working relationships across all levels.
Able to work in a team and independently
Vacation and time off benefits including paid holidays.
A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting problems and having fun while doing it.