Kodo is a Y Combinator backed financial technology startup that helps Indian companies simplify payments through a control based technology stack that issues corporate credit cards and solves for vendor payments through UPI & bank transfers.
Kodo is a corporate card and spend management platform for some of the fastest growing Indian startups and enterprises. Our product is loved by companies such as Groww, Zepto, Mobikwik, Fampay, Epigamia, Blue Tokai, Mahindra Logistics & any more. We have raised $14M from investors such as YC Continuity, Brex, Goat Capital and other Silicon Valley investors. We believe in creating exceptional products for our customers, an enriching environment for our team, and a solid business that grows profitably.
We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing fintech company in India. This is a newly created role, and you will be responsible for building and driving the product marketing strategy for our B2B spend management solution. You will work closely with the CEO and other members of the team to develop and execute go-to-market plans, create compelling messaging, and generate leads and sales.
- Develop and execute a product marketing strategy for our B2B spend management solution
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify opportunities and position the product accordingly
- Create compelling messaging and content that resonates with our target audience
- Develop and manage go-to-market plans for new product launches and feature releases
- Work with sales and customer success teams to generate leads and close deals
- Track and measure the results of product marketing campaigns
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing, preferably in the B2B space
- Strong understanding of the product marketing lifecycle, from go-to-market strategy to launch execution
- Experience in developing and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the fintech industry
- Experience with B2B lead generation and sales
- Experience with marketing automation tools