- Own the product roadmap. Help prioritise the rollout, in sync with the larger company objective.
- Create detailed product requirement documents and prototypes for engineering team to work on.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure quick time-to-market launch of products.
- Work with 3rd party API providers, as required.
- Coordinate various activities to launch the product and align the teams involved — business, credit, operations, marketing, sales, and customer support, as and when required.
- Help arrive at a pricing plan to maximise revenue by using market research data, benchmarking with competition, reviewing internal cost structure and customer funnel throughput.
- After launch, own the product funnel and analyse the data to improve throughput with product enhancements.
- Conduct quick market research to understand customer needs for product decisions. Visit customers to get regular feedback to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas to improve customer experience and drive growth.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in product management
- Attention to detail
- Deep empathy with customers
- Relentless drive to execute within committed timelines