An Operations Associate will be the link between the customers and the internal team and will have to ensure timely and smooth onboarding and activation of customer on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for Planning & Execution of all documents related to on-boarding process of the customers. The concerned person will be the sole point of contact for the customer and the BD team for onboarding of the customers.
- You should have knowledge of EKYC/KYC/CKYC documentation and process.
- Communicating effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless transaction flow and completion within the target TAT and 100% process adherence.
- Communicating and coordinating with API partners and banking partners to ensure smooth onboarding of customers.
- He or She will have to coordinate with the BD teams to ensure smooth & timely transaction flow.
- Ability to communicate with customers effectively & empathetically whenever needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with 0 to 2 years experience in operations (preferably in banking/NBFC/Fintech company).
- Proficient in MS-Office Apps like Excel, Word.
- Exceptional problem-solving & decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt & learn new processes quickly.
Job Category: Operations
Job Type: Full Time