- Analysing the problem, building models, visualising the results, and presenting the insights and recommendations on data using MS-Excel macro, SQL, etc.
- To support and deliver Financial Planning, Reporting & Analysis tasks
Creating a process to automate manual tasks in various CRM tools,
Data cleansing and structuring from various sources offline and online to create business dashboards in BI tools like Zoho Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.
- Ownership of full analytics for the business unit/ performance metrics: Identifying key reports to be made and automation of the reports.
- Creating trackers/dashboards across organisations to increase real-time data visibility.
- Creating dashboards/processes/systems to manage the performance of large teams.
- Education: BTech or Bachelor Degree in a financial discipline such as accounting, finance, statistics, or economics;
- Experience: 1-3 years of relevant work experience in an analytics role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, drive projects, and liaison across teams to drive execution and implementation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and should be able to translate business problems to analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
- Stronghold on SQL/python etc. and experience with various BI tools.
Job Category: Investor
Job Type: Full Time